Become a Member
There are many ways to support the Arts and Heritage Center of North Augusta. We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is the exhibition, promotion and preservation of our regional arts and history. We receive no city, state or federal funds to operate our Center. Your support directly benefits the AHCNA and allows us to continue our mission of bringing cultural opportunities to North Augusta.
You can become an annual member for as little as $30/year – that’s only $2.50 a month! Your business can support us through corporate sponsorship. Or you can volunteer your time at the AHCNA. Either way, your donation of money and time are very much appreciated at the Arts and Heritage Center.
All Members Receive:
- Invitations to exhibits and events
- Member only events throughout the year
- Discounts on workshops, classes and events
- Quarterly newsletter
- Individual – $30 (All the above benefits)
- Family – $60 (All benefits for two adults and children*)
- Friend – $125 (Family level plus grandchildren*)
*Children are those 17 years and younger
Please print off the membership form available below and mail it along with your check payable to AHCNA, P.O. Box 6462, North Augusta, SC 29861.